06 September 2013

Updates

Summer is winding down, and so am I. This summer has been eventful, and while I had a blast I am looking forward to a quiet fall.

Here are a few things about the past few weeks. 

1. My birthday was the last week of August. My family celebrated on the previous Sunday with burgers and apple crisp. On Wednesday, my friends and I checked out the new Grand River Marketplace then went to my house to play Cards Against Humanity until 4 am. 

2. I have read a lot of books. Over a hundred already (which beat my goal) and it's only September!

3. I have gotten a lot of positive feedback at work, and I am being sent to several conferences and workshops over the next two months. 

4. I am organizing my life. Changes are coming, and I feel energized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment